How to Delete Yahoo Account from Desktop & iPhone
If you are not using your Yahoo account but still getting notifications, you can remove the account from your desktop or phone. For that matter, you can call at the Yahoo Customer Support Number.
To delete Yahoo account from the desktop, use the steps listed below:
- Go to the Yahoo Delete User Page and log in to your account.
- After logging in you will get a page where you will see the information about what will happen when you delete your Yahoo account. Go through the guide and then click ‘Continue’.
- Enter your email address again and then select the option ‘Yes, terminate this account’. This message says that your account has been deactivated and has been scheduled for deletion.
- Click on the option ‘Sounds Good’ to go back to the homepage.
This will deactivate your Yahoo account from the desktop.
To delete the Yahoo account from your iPhone, go through the given procedure:
- Click on the ‘Settings’ option of your phone.
- Move down and click on the Mail, Contacts, Calendar option.
- Look for the Yahoo account you want to delete.
- Press the ‘Delete Account’ button.
- Confirm your action again that you want to remove your Yahoo account from your iPhone.
- This will remove your Yahoo account from your iPhone and you will not receive any notifications for your Yahoo account.
For further help and support, don’t forget to call at the Yahoo Customer Service Number.